The medicine is prepared from fresh leaves.
Common Name: Tulsi, Holy Basil
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Ocimum sanctum
- It improves the appetite and also helps in evacuation of bowel in constipated patients.
- Ocimum has anti inflammatory, antioxidant properties. It helps in easy digestion and absorption if administered in proper dose.
- It is useful for Mouth ulcers.
- It is useful in complaints of renal pains with vomiting.
- It is used as a mosquito repellent which helps to reduce complaints of malaria as
- Ocimum is useful in skin complaints, acne, ringworm infections.
- It helps to sharpen the memory, serves as a tonic of nerves.
- Sore eyes and conjunctivitis troubles with redness of eyes are reduced with help of Ocimum.
- Ocimum is effective in complaints of cold and cough with fever complaints.
- It helps in relieving cough, sore throat complaints.
- Burning pains while passing urine, with crampy pains and violent vomiting.
- Offensive smell of urine is treated well with Ocimum.
- Itching of the breasts, with pain and tenderness at the least touch is reduced with help of Ocimum.
- Pain in the testicles is reduced after Ocimum is administered.
Dosage and rules while taking Adven Ocimum Sanctum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.